CIT Fit & Well Fitness Centre
The CIT Fit & Well Fitness Centre is an authentic learning environment for health and fitness students.
The fitness centre is also a modern gym open to the public, which offers a large range of exercise machines and equipment set in our spacious naturally lit gym and exercise studio.
The centre is a friendly, safe, and supportive environment. As a member, you'll have access to:
- personal trainers*
- group fitness classes
- pin loaded machines and free weights
- functional training and power training area
- cardio equipment fitness assessments and programs
- free parking, and
- highly qualified staff.
*Please enquire for the cost of personal training sessions.
Take a look at our membership options below!
Monday to Friday 6am to 8pm
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays 8am to 5pm
Group Fitness Timetable
Please contact Fit & Well to book into group fitness class via (02) 6207 4309 or FitandWell@cit.edu.au.
Health and Safety
Group fitness classes
The class programming limits member interaction and equipment sharing. Please adhere to physical distancing guidelines by following the floor markings in the centre.
- - If you can't attend your booked session, please contact us as soon as you can so we can contact members on the reserve list.
- - We've capped group exercise classes to maintain appropriate physical distancing and safety.
- - Class times are spaced to allow time for cleaning.
- - Please don't congregate around the entry when you arrive or leave the centre.
If you have been in contact with a suspected COVID-19 case or you are feeling unwell, we expect you to stay home and to notify us of your cancellation.
- - Please be respectful to team members who are enforcing procedures.
- - Wearing a mask is your choice but is not mandatory.
- - Our strict 'no towel, no train' policy is in place.
- - Always use a towel on equipment and wipe down equipment with the supplied medical grade disinfectant wipes.
- - Bring your own water bottle with water.
Please remember medical clearances are valid for 12 months.
CIT Fit & Well - entry and exit
Always swipe your membership card upon entry. This will mean we have accurate attendance records and can trace member visits.
On arrival, please avoid congregating around the entry.
- Fitness Centre
- Enter through the glass sliding door in A block
- Exit through the glass sliding door in A block
- Sports Hall
- Enter through the glass sliding door in H block
- Exit through the indicated signed side exit door in the sports hall
- Fitness Centre
Joining is easy! Download our Membership Form (PDF 304Kb) and Pre-Screening Form (PDF 533Kb), fill in your details and email the completed forms to FitandWell@cit.edu.au, or call (02) 6207 4309 to discuss your membership options with our friendly staff!
Corporate groups are welcome to join with concessions applying for groups of 15 or more.
- Casual/Trial Visits/10 Visit Membership
- Casual Gym Visit or Group Fitness Class
Trial visit $13 (One-off visit only) General Public $17 Senior/HEAL $8 Student/CIT Staff or Student $13 Yoga Class $12
- 10 Visit membership (12-month expiry date on all 10 visit memberships)
General Public $150 CIT Staff/Students $137 Senior/HEAL (excludes Yoga Classes) $65 Yoga $85
- Casual Gym Visit or Group Fitness Class
- General Public Membership
Adult 12 Month Membership $515 6 Month Membership $370 3 Month Membership $210 1 Month Membership $95
- General Student Membership
Student ID required
Under 18 Children/Adolescent form is required to be signed by parent/guardian
12 Month Membership $315 6 Month Membership $200 3 Month Membership $125 1 Month Membership $50
- Seniors/HEAL Membership (over 60)
- Present Seniors card
- Gym access off peak: Monday - Sunday 8:00am-2:00pm
- Medical clearance if identified through Adult Pre-Screening form
- Access to ALL Group Fitness Classes
12 Month Membership $350 6 Month Membership $200 3 Month Membership $115 1 Month Membership $42
- CIT Staff Membership
Current CIT Staff ID required 12 Month Membership $335 6 Month Membership $200 3 Month Membership $125 1 Month Membership $50
- CIT Student Membership
Current CIT Student ID required. Under 18 Children/Adolescent form is required to be signed by parent/guardian. 12 Month Membership $285 6 Month Membership $200 3 Month Membership $125 1 Month Membership $50
- Special Population Membership
Disability Support Pension card and medical clearance required. Under 18 Children/Adolescent form is required to be signed by parent/guardian. 12 Month Membership $285 6 Month Membership $170 3 Month Membership $95 1 Month Membership $35
CIT Fit & Well Services
Student Personal Training Program
- You must hold a minimum of a 3 month CIT Fit & Well membership and have no medical conditions. A commitment to 12 sessions (2 x assessments and 10 x exercise sessions), 2-3 sessions average per week, is required.
Student PT (12 sessions) $45 - Mornings 6-9 am (Tuesday - Thursday)
- Afternoons 12-2pm (Monday - Friday)
- Evenings 5-8pm (Monday - Thursday)
(Times may vary from term to term)
NOTE Student Personal Training Program to commence Term 4 - 9 October 2023. Call now to place your name on the 'Expression of Interest list'
- Fit & Well Student Massage Clinic
Each session is 60 minutes, which includes a 15 min assessment and a 45 min massage. Booking required. Clients under 18 years, requires parent/guardian supervision. Bookings are essential for all clinics. Contact (02) 6205 4727 for information and bookings. General Public Remedial Massage $42 CIT Staff $38 CIT/General Public Students $32 NOTE Fit & Well Student Massage Clinic currently taking appointments on Wednesdays from 3.30pm and Thursdays from 4pm
- Membership Form (PDF 305Kb)
- Child/Adolescent Medical Information Form (PDF 329Kb)
- Adult Pre-Exercise Screening Questionnaire (PDF 152Kb)
CIT Fit & Well - A Block, CIT Bruce (PDF 920Kb)
Phone: (02) 6207 4309
CIT Fit & Well is situated in A Block at CIT Bruce. As you come off Hayden Drive onto Purdie Street, follow it around to and park in parking bays 8,9 or 10 at the top of the hill. Walk across the road (Purdie Street), follow the path which leads you in-between J and B Block into the open courtyard between B and C Block, follow the path past B Block straight ahead to sliding doors into A Block and then turn left to CIT Fit & Well.